An unpredictable shock hit global economy in February 2020
It was a joint collapse of demand and offer: many commercial activities were forced to shut down as internal and foreign demand was falling down.
There are winners and losers
According to the main Statistical Institute in Italy (ISTAT), in 2020:
- 68,4% of companies recorded a reduction in revenues
- 32,4% claimed that survival for their business was at risk
- 37,5% filed for government support, credit and liquidity, that in the 80% of cases they managed to get
Companies that, on the other side, are growing back faster than the majority are focusing on:
- R&D and innovation
- Presence on the global market
- Improvement in productivity
These data are taken from “Rapporto 2020” by Centro Studi MET
What does the market need to keep playing?
Global competition implies strength and resources to solve problems and accelerate growth to maintain profitability and eventually survive in the long term.
Most successful companies are channeling their energy in 5 main intervention areas:
- People and change management
- Strategy deployment
- Effectiveness in operations
- Targeted sales and marketing strategy and execution
We have learnt a lot in many years of experience side by side with entrepreneurs and different businesses in supporting companies in the previous 5 areas, so we can help you to reach these goals:
- Increase revenues
- Waste reduction
- Managing organizational problems
Who we are?
In 12 years, we have closed almost 300 projects, 60% of which with a success fee, bringing our customers a ROI from 2 to 20 times.
It’s time to change gear! Fill out the form.
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a videoconference.